LeaguePals Terms of Service
Effective Date: May 27th, 2014
This Terms and Conditions of Service ("Terms") document for LeaguePals.Com acts as a contract between yourself ("User") and LeaguePals, Inc., a New Jersey corporation having principal offices at 11 Chimney Ridge Trail, West Milford, NJ 07480. “LeaguePals” means the world wide web site LeaguePals.Com and its owner and operator, LeaguePals, Inc. (collectively, "LeaguePals"). “User” and “Users” mean any and all users of the LeaguePals.Com web site including Center Administrators and League Administrators.
Each User’s use of the LeaguePals.Com hosted World Wide Web site and/or the Payment Management System provided via the LeaguePals.com site (hereinafter the "Service(s)") is conditional, allowed only by acceptance of the conditions outlined in this document. In order to use the Services of this website, User must read these Terms, agree and accept to be bound by all of the conditions contained in these Terms. LeaguePals holds the right to amend the Terms at any time by posting a revised version on the LeaguePals website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it and applies to all Users.
By use of the LeaguePals’ website, Users agree to and accept the following terms and conditions:
Benefits of Usership, Eligibility, Acceptable Use
Immediately upon joining LeaguePals, users join a membership with distinct benefits including access to a variety of administrative features, including game information and results, dashboards, message boards, virtual wallet or online payment and the secure storage of funds for leagues ("League"). Through the LeaguePals website, Users can view all of their League financial transactions. LeaguePals offers a variety of automated mechanisms that help Leagues safeguard their funds in ways traditional methods cannot. LeaguePals also automates the process of sending payment reminders to Users who have a pending payment request. Users are able to register as a Center Admin, League Admin or Player.
Leagues are not operated or administered by LeaguePals or under the Service defined above. Users shall contact the League Admins and/or Center Admins for all league rules, prize funds, payouts and any and all league related information.
Players are required to provide their USBC ID. If a player does not have a USBC ID, or is not registered with the USBC, the Service may not be made available to the User. LeaguePals may direct users/players to the USBC portal to create a USBC account. Once User creates an account, LeaguePals will verify his/her identity before authorization is granted. Users agree to allow LeaguePals to make inquiries necessary to validate the identity of its Users. This may come through direct contact with Users, or via third parties.
In order to be eligible to use LeaguePals services, Users must be at least 18 years of age, have registered with the USBC, and be a resident of the United States. For Users under the age of 18 years of age, Users must be a youth bowling member registered with USBC and have permission for a parent or guardian to use LeaguePals. Users may use LeaguePals for the purposes outlined in these Terms. By registering or participating in LeaguePals services or functions on the website LeaguePals.com, you hereby represent that you are over 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or in possession of consent by a legal parent or guardian and have the authority to enter into the terms herein. If you are under 13 years of age, additional restrictions will be provided as outlined below.
If you are a Minor, you must check with a parent or guardian before you register that they give you permission to use LeaguePals and you should review these Terms with them to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand them. Further, any time payments are made through LeaguePals, you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian for each payment. Your parent or guardian may revoke their consent for you to use LeaguePals.com at any time. We will remove access to your LeaguePals if your parent has expressly refused or revoked their consent for you to use LeaguePals.com. If we do so then you may not continue to use your Account, create another LeaguePals Account or access or use LeaguePals.com by any other means unless your parent or guardian provides their consent again or until you are no longer a Minor. We may withdraw or terminate your access to LeaguePals for any other reason at our sole discretion.
We have taken the following measures to protect children under the age of 18:
- We only allow minors register with LeaguePals.com if they confirm they have obtained your permission to use LeaguePals.com.
- We will immediately suspend your child’s access to LeaguePals.com if, having logged on to your child’s LeaguePals Account, you inform us that you do not wish to permit your child to use LeaguePals.com. We will delete their LeaguePals Account (including any personal information collected from them) seven (7) days after receiving your request.
- We want all our users, including children, to feel safe when using LeaguePals.
- We will immediately suspend your child’s access to LeaguePals.com if, having logged on to your child’s LeaguePals Account, you inform us that you do not wish to permit your child to use LeaguePals.com. We will delete their LeaguePals Account (including any personal information collected from them) seven (7) days after receiving your request.
- We want all our users, including children, to feel safe when using LeaguePals. We therefore encourage all users to use our services responsibly. If we become aware that a user is harassing or bullying anyone through LeaguePals, we will take firm and swift action against them, which may include temporary or permanent blocking of their access to LeaguePals.
What we do not do
- We do not make your child’s access or participation on LeaguePals.com conditional upon your child disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary for them to enjoy the services we provide.
- We do not give out or display any information we collect about your child on LeaguePals.com or any other website.
- We do not allow users to send direct messages to each other on LeaguePals.com.
- We do not send any marketing messages to your child if they are under the age of 16. We will only send marketing messages to users over 16 if they have confirmed to us that they are happy to receive such messages and have told us that they have obtained your permission.
- Credit card or other payment information will only be saved by our Payment Processor if your child is over 16, otherwise payment information must be entered each time weekly dues are paid for. If you prefer to have an account where payment information is saved by our payment processor for easier payment, please open an account for yourself in order to manage your child’s payments and leagues.
We know it is important for children to benefit from stronger controls. Therefore, we take additional measures to protect children under the age of 13, including:
- In order for your child to enjoy all the features and services that we provide, your child can choose to register with LeaguePals.com by creating a LeaguePals Account. We encourage you to take an interest in your child’s behavior when using LeaguePals.com. We will only allow your child access to LeaguePals.com if we have received your express permission to do so and checked with you that you have provided that permission. We will not store or use the limited personal information we collect from your child if you do not provide that permission. To help you through this process, we have explained below the steps of the process that will occur when your child wishes to register with and access LeaguePals.com. This process is designed to protect the privacy of your child and to comply with data protection and privacy law.
- The registration process begins when your child tells us that they are under 13 years of age by entering their date of birth during the registration process.
- If your child informs us they are under 13 years of age, we will ask them also to provide their first name, their country of residence and your email address so that we can obtain your permission.
- details of the types of personal information we have collected from your child and how we wish to use that information. This information is also set out in detail below in this guidance;
- our confirmation to you that we will not collect any further personal information from your child and that we will not use any personal information we have collected, unless we have already received your permission to do so;
- instructions as to how you can provide us with your consent electronically and agree to our Terms and Conditions on behalf of your child.
- If you indicate that you do not wish to provide your consent or if you do not respond to our email within seven (7) days of receiving it, we will not allow your child access to LeaguePals.com and we will delete any personal information we have collected from them.
- If you do provide your consent, we will allow your child access to LeaguePals.com and electronically verify your consent.
- We only use your child’s personal information for internal purposes.
- We do not allow your child to link their LeaguePals Account with a social networking site such as Facebook.
- If we make material changes to how we collect and use personal information from children under the age of 13, we will notify you by email in order to obtain verifiable consent for the new uses of your child’s personal information.
- Credit card or other payment information must be entered each time weekly dues are paid for. If you prefer to have an account where payment information is saved by our payment processor for easier payment, please open an account for yourself in order to manage your child’s payments and leagues.
Users choosing to use LeaguePals for other purposes than described herein may be in violation of these Terms, and subject to remedies, including those outlined in Restricted Activities. Specifically, but not limited to, Users may not use the LeaguePals services for the following restricted activities:
- As an aid to online gambling, as defined in the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006;
- As an aid to offline gambling;
- Sale of goods or services.
Further, Users, League Admins and Center Admins who are eligible to use LeaguePals Services acknowledge and agree, as outlined in the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, that:
- (I) All prizes and awards offered to winning participants are established and made known to the participants in advance of the game or contest and their value is not determined by the number of participants or the amount of any fees paid by those participants.
- (II) All winning outcomes are determined predominantly by accumulated statistical results of the performance of teams.
- (III) No winning outcome is based
- (aa) on the point spread;
- (bb) solely on any single performance of an individual athlete in any single real-world sporting or other event.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service explained in this document. Use of this site in a manner inconsistent with the descriptions set forth in these Terms is prohibited.
League Payment Settings:
LeaguePals offers tthree league payment options: Credit/Debit Card, Bank payment, and Cash Payment: All payment options will be associated with a transaction fee, which is calculated as (number of weeks paid for multiplied by the weekly transaction fee) = transaction fee. Users will be informed of the weekly transaction fee when payments are processed.
The originating league User (“League Admin”) will choose which payment setting will be available for all league Users.
Taxes and Transaction History
It is the sole responsibility of each User to determine the applicability of any taxes that may be due as a result of participation in a League. LeaguePals is not responsible for tax advice, calculation of taxes that may be due, or reporting tax data to any agency. This applies to all agencies and levels of government.
Users can view their financial transaction history by visiting their dashboard. LeaguePals will provide viewable entries for payments made in the current and previous seasons.
Communication Services, Social Media and Code of Conduct
The LeaguePals Services may contain social media features and access for Users to promote and discuss their leagues and play, including, but not limited to, bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, communities, personal Web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable users to communicate with other users (collectively, “Communication Services”), and you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity), unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of an email, software or other material transmitted from or through a Communication Service.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Post, upload, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Data mine, harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit any materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment and/or attempt to access the accounts of others, or attempt to penetrate security measures of LeaguePals and its suppliers or other entities' systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit any materials that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on LeaguePals's infrastructure that exceed the limits provided by the LeaguePals Service for which you are registered.
- Interfere with or disrupt the LeaguePals Services or servers or networks connected to the LeaguePals Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LeaguePals Services.
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
LeaguePals has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, LeaguePals reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. LeaguePals reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
LeaguePals reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in LeaguePals’ sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. LeaguePals does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service; and, therefore, LeaguePals specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized LeaguePals spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of LeaguePals.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Some areas of the Communication Service may allow Users to post and/or create Locations, feedback, comments, questions, and other information (collectively "User Content"). You are solely responsible for your User Content that you upload, publish, display, link to or otherwise make available (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You agree to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy in posting User Content. LeaguePals takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service, including without limitation your posting of or visits to Games, is solely your responsibility. LeaguePals is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate or objectionable.
End User Licenses
LeaguePals Service. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, personal license to use the Service. LeaguePals reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the LeaguePals Content (as defined below). LeaguePals may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
LeaguePals Software. To use the LeaguePals Software you must have a computer or mobile device that is compatible with the LeaguePals Service. LeaguePals does not warrant that the LeaguePals Service will be compatible with your computer or mobile device.
License Grant. LeaguePals hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the LeaguePals Software for one LeaguePals Member account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use.
Restrictions. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the LeaguePals Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the LeaguePals Software to any third party or use the LeaguePals Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the LeaguePals Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the LeaguePals Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the LeaguePals Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the LeaguePals Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the LeaguePals Software.
Software Upgrades. You acknowledge that LeaguePals may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the LeaguePals Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the LeaguePals Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades.
Third-Party Code. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the LeaguePals Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license, if any, authorizing use of such code.
Rights Reserved. The foregoing license grant under this Agreement is not a sale of the LeaguePals Software or any copy thereof and LeaguePals or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the LeaguePals Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. LeaguePals reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
Paid Services - Fictional Property
Billing Policies. Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the LeaguePals Service, you agree to the pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. LeaguePals may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
Fictional property. When using the Leaguepals service, you may accumulate fictional property ("trophies") related to the Leaguepals service that reside as data on Leaguepals's servers. Notwithstanding any value attributed to such data by you or any third party, you understand and agree that these data, and any other data, account history and account content residing on Leaguepals' servers, may be deleted, altered, moved or transferred at any time for any reason in Leaguepals' sole discretion. Leaguepals does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any such data residing on Leaguepals' servers.
No Refunds. You may cancel your LeaguePals Account and/or Funding Account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation LeaguePals may report such cancellation to USBC, and cancellation may result in the user being banned from USBC sanctioned leagues. LeaguePals is in no way responsible for the actions of USBC resulting from the report of such cancellation. You are responsible for paying any balance or cancellation penalties due under your League rules or the rules of your Center, and LeaguePals will not be responsible for any deficiencies in League dues as a result of your cancellation. In addition, any prizes won through participation in a League may be discounted to reflect outstanding dues balances that are a result of your cancellation or a cancellation on the part of another individual associated with your team. As permitted under the terms of this Agreement, LeaguePals has the right at any time for any reason or no reason to suspend or terminate your Account, terminate this Agreement, and/ or refuse any and all current or future use of the Service without notice, refund, obligation, or liability to you. In the event that LeaguePals suspends or terminates your LeaguePals Account, or this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any LeaguePals Currency, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the LeaguePals Service, any content or data associated with your LeaguePals Account, or for anything else.
Notwithstanding the above, Leaguepals expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through these pages or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use thereof.
Assignment and Reassignment
The rights and obligations described in these Terms are non-transferable. Users may not assign or reassign any of these Terms without the prior written approval of LeaguePals. LeaguePals reserves the right to transfer or assign these Terms or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time without limitation.
Indemnification, Reps and Warranties
You acknowledge that leagues are not operated or administered by LeaguePals or operated under this Service. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LeaguePals and its subsidiaries, agents, officer, directors, employees, partners (including, without limitation, its wireless carrier partners), and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; (vi) any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code; or (vii) your use of the Service to meet another User in-person or to locate and/or visit any offline place or event.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Leaguepals, its affiliates, directors, employees or its licensors or partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from (a) the use, disclosure, display, or maintenance of your location information; (b) your use or inability to use the service; (c) the service generally or the software or systems that make the Leaguepals services available; or (d) any other interactions with Leaguepals or any other user of the Leaguepals services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not Leaguepals has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Participating in any physical activity involves some risk of physical injury or death. Leaguepals and its partners do not assume any responsibility for the content of Leaguepals, for the behavior of users, or for any other risk of bodily injury or death arising in connection with using Leaguepals or participating in activities organized using Leaguepals. Leaguepals and its partners are not responsible for ensuring access to the locations where Leaguepals activities are played. Users participate in Leaguepals activities do so at their own risk. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Leaguepals and its subsidiaries, agents, officer, directors, employees, partners (including, without limitation, its wireless carrier partners), and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, causes of action, proceedings, orders, decrees, and judgments for bodily injury, wrongful death, loss of services, property damage, and/or any other reason, and from and against any and all costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, which may arise out of your use of the service and/or any activities, games, and/or other events for which you may participate that in any way arise from, are found through, or are otherwise coordinated through your use of the service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Leaguepals makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
Leaguepals makes no representations or warranties with respect to these pages or their contents (including without limitation material communicated by third parties), which are provided on an "as is" and '"as available" basis. Leaguepals disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to these pages. Leaguepals makes no representations or warranties that the services provided by these pages will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the pages or the server that makes them available are free from viruses, worms or other harmful components. Leaguepals also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via these pages is accurate, complete or current. In no event shall Leaguepals, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages/services/websites.
You hereby acknowledge that the website may not be available or may become unavailable due to any number of factors including, without limitation, periodic system maintenance, scheduled or unscheduled, acts of god, technical failure of the software, telecommunications infrastructure, or delay or disruption attributable to viruses, denial of service attacks, increased or fluctuating demand, actions and omissions of third parties, or any other cause reasonably beyond the control of Leaguepals. Therefore, Leaguepals expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty regarding system and/or software availability, accessibility, or performance.
In no event will Leaguepals or its suppliers or licensors be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, hardware or software disruption, impairment or failure, repair costs, time value or other financial loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the software, or the incompatibility of the software with any hardware, software or usage.
In no event will Leaguepals' total liability to you for all damages, losses and claims, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount of the annual fee paid by you for accessing and/or using Leaguepals' websites and/or its services.
Notification Procedures. LeaguePals may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our website, as determined by LeaguePals in our sole discretion. LeaguePals reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. These pages are controlled and operated by LeaguePals, Inc. in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. LeaguePals makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access these pages from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the State of New Jersey. You and LeaguePals agree that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of the Services will be governed by the substantive laws of New Jersey, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree that all claims you may have arising from or relating to the operation, use or other exploitation of the Services will be heard and resolved in the courts of New Jersey. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts) over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objections to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to gain access to the Services from locations other than New Jersey, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of any such other location(s), and in no event will you use the Services or Site Content in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations.
No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and LeaguePals's failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Survival. You continue to be bound by this Agreement after termination of your account. This
Agreement was last revised on April 21st, 2016. LeaguePals.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use the Web pages hosted by LeaguePals.com.
LeaguePals Proprietary Rights
Except for your User Content, all right, title, and interest in and to the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content (the "LeaguePals Content") are and will remain the exclusive property of LeaguePals and its licensors. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Service. Use of the LeaguePals Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding LeaguePals or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
LeaguePals™ and all related logos, products and services described in the LeaguePals.com website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of LeaguePals, Inc. The appearance, design and composition of LeaguePals' website is original content, wholly owned by LeaguePals, and cannot be used, reused, copied, distributed, redistributed, or imitated without prior written approval from LeaguePals.